Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Mach 3

Let’s see if I have a more current photo of the LWB Mach 3 - AD Carson design.

This is the Mach 2 before I upgraded to the Mach 3 ...
With the larger front wheel that matches the rear wheel size
I suppose I should paint it one of these years ...
But I like the decals of the original donor bike.
If you haven’t been riding it in awhile, it takes a few minutes to get used to that tiller steering!

Note the front wheel is larger ...
Matches the size of the rear wheel.
Tough to bend the front forks for this!

Here are the adjusted front forks.
Had to move the brakes position.
No, they haven’t broken or cracked in the more than 6 years
That I have ridden the Mach 3.

Note that the original bike front end is inverted
Which gives more rake


Here’s the neck that holds the tiller steering bar.
Here’s my tiller steering bar and handle bar.

That diagonal tube in the main frame is necessary
and controls the frame flex.



No comments:

Post a Comment